June 4, 2007

Oooh, he's baaackkk!

Chef Gordon Ramsay, that is.

My heart goes pitter patter just a wee bit when I see that man.

"It tastes like gnat piss!" was my favorite line of the night from him.

And I have never seen so much crying in one show - first night, no less. Some people need to tuck their tails between their legs and scurry on back home.

I actually liked how Vinnie said Chef was all mean and then he goes and says something cute like "rubbish" or "bin" and this makes him laugh. I would laugh too...as my knees go weak at that accent. He swears like a sailor and he's British - sigh. I think Vinnnie was also the guy who said when Chef gets mad his face looks like a wrinkled shar pei - HA! True dat!

AND he's a runner.

Too bad he's married.

(Hugh Grant is still my favorite Brit though - too bad he's a bit of a prat)

I can't wait for next week's Hell's Kitchen. It's "the most shocking Hell's Kitchen ever," don'tcha know!

9 comments:

Bellflower said...

I thought only my mum said that! Although she usually used it to describe beverages that were too weak. As in "This tea is as weak as gnat's piss. What have you done to it?" As an aside, there is also a version to complain about the size of your bevvy. "There is not enough in here to wash a gnat's hat." The poor gnats, what did they ever do to us? :-) That is all.
Byeeee

Anonymous said...

Are you shitting me? Gordon Ramsey. Oh god that jerk! He makes me want to join a convent and swear off men besides Geeezus. Good Lord Hazel, that prick is evil to the core. Between that English droopy face and Hugh Grant I am beginning to wonder if you shouldn't join a nunnery yourself! What is it with you idolizing pathetic, committment-phobe, nasty, self-indulgent, self-aggrandizing (Ramsey), self-depricating (Grant) knats?

Lordy Lordy, please deliver this woman from the bonds of assholiness.

Susie Q

Tasha Kent said...

thank god someone else has a teeny tiny crush on that man. I was too embarassed to admit it.

hazel said...

YES!!! VINDICATED!! I know my friends are looking out for my mental health but it's nice to know I'm not alone in my lust for the foul mouthed one.

Thank you Melissa :-)

BTW, I commented on your blog.

Calico Sky said...

See, you BELONG over here, that way you actually go to his restaurant and meet him, pretty easy to meet celebs here.

BTW he is coming to your neck of the woods, soon to be vacationing with the Beckhams for 2 weeks. They are friends :)

He just did an AMAZING new show here, will try and find it online for you!

hazel said...

Did you really meet him?

Yes, please send me info on his new show. It does suck having to wait for stuff to come onto BBC Canada.

And after seeing your pictures, yes, I WILL be visiting with my daughter in the next couple of years!

Anonymous said...

Just thought I would jump into the fray in defence of the crushes on Mr Ramsay. I too worship his tall, fit, man's physique. And he is FAR from being a committtment-phobe, being happily married to a gorgeous woman with 3 or 4 beautiful kids who he adores.
I am proud of my GR crush but in terms of program, I much prefer Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares, especially because of the shirt-less scene which I think is programmed into every episode as he 'takes on' the failing restaurant. Sigh.

hazel said...

Yes! Another GR fan!!

This Mama said...

HA! That's funny because my husband always swears I have a cush on him (yes during that KN shirt removal scene)...no way!
BUT I will agree with you on the Hugh Grant crush...huge fan ;)