April 16, 2007

Monday Funny

The software I write about is used by IT help desks so I found this hilarious.



I found the Savage Chickens thanks to chou-chou.

Back in the olden days when I worked in a collections call center, one of my co-workers did the whole mute button thing all the time - but he would put himself on mute while the customer continued to blab/complain/whinge and then talk back to the customer while I quietly peed my pants laffing. I remember the first time he did it, I didn't realize he was on mute - my jaw dropped to the ground. I would have tried it too but was always afraid my mute button wouldn't work and I would be busted and then they would can my sorry ass.

6 comments:

Bellflower said...

Hee hee. I am always nice to help line folk and servers. Especially servers, you should tread carefully with those who can spit in your food.

hazel said...

wise words, smart woman

Tanya said...

Hee Hee!! I used to work in a call centre and I did this ALL THE TIME!!

hazel said...

I guess we had to get our kicks some how :-)

Headmeister said...

Just found you through Chou2 - I work in tech support, and I can tell you I've heard the most BIZARRE things having people on mute.... good times, good times...

hazel said...

Welcome! I'm glad you found me and got a chuckle out of that cartoon.