April 2, 2007

haze 2.0

2 blogs??

Well, I had to rethink the purpose of my first one, Random Ramblings on the Road to Motherhood as it evolved. It's mostly about the process of bringing my daughter ("Myfanwy") home from Ethiopia. As I may share it with M in the future, I try not to fill it with too much other stuff. But I've found that keeping it to the main topics of adoption and parenting is very restricting. Plus, I don't want to have to edit the whole thing (because of my potty mouth) before it's suitable for M to read.

This 'ere blog allows me to periodically expunge the occasional petty diatribes, the filth, and the complete & utter nonsense that floats through my mind. I encourage you to do the same with your comments.

So, with that - ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!!

pip pip

p.s. Why nekogrrl? You're right, 'tis true, I'm no longer a young lass and I was never the 'grrl' type even when I was a young lass (we didn't have grrls in those days). Nor am I a very talented singer/songwriter. But it's an old moniker of mine, based on my first cat's name. People still call me nekogrrl or variations on it. I think it's clever & pithy (thousands would disagree) - perfect for blogging.

So, if it looks like I haven't posted anything to either blog for a while and you are one of the ones of people who love to read about me, then check the other site. Maybe something earth shattering happened there.

4 comments:

Bellflower said...

First!
Bitches!!!
It'll be a potty party. You can't see, but I am dancing with much overbite and air spanking a-plenty.

hazel said...

LOL! Work it!!

Jasmine said...

grrunt & disorderly, innit?

hazel said...

That's pretty much it! Welcome back Jas! I'm looking foward to reading about your Italian trip.